CSST or CAC or CIH and/or Project Manager
Location: anywhere in CA (NorCal or SoCal)
---Seeking any PM's, CAC's, CIH's, and/or CSST---
We are seeking an Environmental Professionals with a Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST). We are also seeking any CAC's or CIH's in CALIFORNIA. Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego, and the Bay Area. The opportunity will differ based on the region you plan to work in, so please get in touch, and let's talk about what you're looking for!
If you are an Environmental Professional with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We can work in any industry and take care of our people!
What You Will Be Doing
- Exciting Industrial Hygiene work
- Asbestos and Lead Surveys/Clearances
- Mold and Moisture Surveys/Clearances
- Project Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Field Investigations
- Report review
What You Need for this PositionAny Of The Following
What's In It for You
- Life Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
So, if you are an Environmental Professional with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to Noreen@cybercoders.comEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1648820 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.