Our name is our business. Clean Earth is a U.S. leader in providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and both hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We're now part of Harsco, honored to be listed on Newsweek's 2021 America's Most Responsible Companies.Job Description
Environmental Technician I is an entry level position. This role will cross train in several departments and gain an overall working knowledge of hazardous waste operations.
- Use a forklift to load and offload trailers and to move, stack, store, overpack, and process containers of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. May also use drum truck to manually move drums.
- Verifies load count.
- Applies labels to containers and sample drums, totes, cubic yard boxes, roll off containers, sludge boxes, vac trucks, and tankers of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Completes QA/QC paperwork including visual sample description and submits paperwork and samples to in house laboratory.
- Consolidates various hazardous materials.
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by managementMust
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free (833) 209-2659 and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.
We are not engaging third parties for recruiting assistance at this time.