Im working with a top-tier VC funded Boston Biotech leading the way as the Worlds First. This is an opportunity to join a company who are revolutioning the way of data storage overcoming the global issue around our inability to store at the same speed were producing data.
Were looking for an experienced Molecular Biologist to serve as the leader in research activities with the team and manage research ideas and focus project efforts towards technology development roadmap.
- Solve challenging problems using a multi-disciplinary approach
- Lead research and development activities including new tools for DNA manipulation, sequencing DNA, and analyzing sequence data
- Spearhead research activities for DNA synthesis, sequencing, and analysis
- Ensure that experiments are well designed and executed
- Coordinate with engineering, data science, and software teams
- Participate in strategic planning and execution for the company's technology
- Manage external relationships with academic and industrial partners
- Publish peer-reviewed articles and patent applications on team's research achievements
- PhD in molecular biology, synthetic biology, or similar discipline
- Industry experience including direct management of scientists
- Requisite experience in: molecular biology, bioinformatics, and DNA sequencing
- Recommended experience in: digital microfluidics, lab automation, software coding, statistics, molecular modelling
For more details about this role, please reach out to me.
01737 236729 / 07506483797