Senior Environmental Planner
(San Diego & Palm Desert, CA)Job Requirements
- Candidates will be required to prepare documents addressing California and federal environmental protocols.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Urban Planning, Environmental Sciences, a Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have 8-10 years of experience with a governmental agency or private
consultant.Preferred Qualifications and Expectations
- ·Budgeting, scoping, QA/QC, billing and management activities associated with the preparation of environmental documents (i.e., CEQA IS's, MND's, EIR's and NEPA EA's and EIS's)
- Coordinating the work of subordinate staff and sub-consultants relative to specific projects
- ·Ability to present findings at public hearings
- Travel to various Agencies to research State, Federal and local regulations relative to design, processing, and permit requirements for projects
- Maintain a high level of quality control
- Assist in training of Assistant Planner/Research Assistant
- ·Performing miscellaneous duties as needed or assigned