Our confidential client located in Philadelphia, PA is a full-service environmental based consulting and contracting firm that delivers solutions on each site's unique conditions and goals. The client provides turnkey management of environmental issues and straight-line solutions to minimize or eliminate environmental risk and control associated costs. They have decades of direct environmental consulting and contracting experience. Currently there is a need for an Environmental Scientist to join the team. If you have the necessary experience and meet the requirements below apply today to move forward in the application process.Services Include:
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Lead-Based Paint
- Mold Assessment and Abatement
- Storage Tank Assessments and Closures
- Construction and Demolition Site Work and Management
- Regulatory Consulting and Contracting
- Non-hazardous and Hazardous Materials Transportation and Disposal
- Extraordinary customer service and results-oriented solutions with integrity, accountability, and professionalism.
- Highly developed writing skills and time management.
- Complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Submittals to the HUD Environmental Review Online System (HEROS)
- Other activities at sites, including but not limited to industrial hygiene surveys and environmental sampling services
- Tasks are scheduled and will take place primarily throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.
- The job offers a good mix of office and field work with minimal overnight travel.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position requires a B.S. Degree in Environmental Science or similar discipline.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Designation as Environmental Professional, in accordance with EPAs AAI Rule, preferred.
- $17-$19 per hour
- Competitive with excellent benefits. Our benefits program includes medical, dental vision, long term disability, Simple IRA (up to 3% match), and more.
- Full Time, Monday through Friday
- 8AM-5PM daily, start time may vary upon client needs