Our client, a global bio-pharmaceutical company that specializes in generic sterile injectable manufacturing is seeking motivated individuals to join their Environmental Monitoring Team. Day to day this team is responsible for viable and non-viable monitoring of the manufacturing areas, including air, water and surface sampling. Samples will be logged in a proprietary LIMS and cGMP documentation practices will be adhered to.Schedule details:
- 2-2-2 schedule; 12 hour shifts
- Start on nights; 7pm-7am; opportunities to move shifts down the road (training will be done on day shift
microbiology, biology, laboratory, aseptic technique, mediaTop Skills Details:
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED: Science background preferably biology, microbiology
- 0-1 yrs industry experience in environmental monitoring
- Experience performing aseptic technique, understanding the concept of it (from academics)
- Desire to work in the pharmaceutical industry
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.