The EHS Supervisor is responsible for assisting the plant and the Director, EHS in the implementation of Ardagh Metal Packaging's safety and environmental programs.
We will provide relocation assistance to the right candate with California EHS experience to the Fairfield area.Key Accountabilities:
- Work with site on a day-to-day basis to establish working partnerships with the goal of assisting in compliance or other relevant issues.
- Develop and maintain EHS written programs and related documents (forms, templates, etc).
- Assist in management of internal audits, including conducting audits, generating reports, and generating relevant action items and tracking of same.
- Perform analysis of EHS data to identify trends and data points indicating where action is needed.
- Responsible for managing vendor programs, including audiometic exams, industrial hygiene, safety shoes, hearing protection, etc.
- Assist site in development of permit applications, including those that are Title V-related and POTW-related.
- Assisting sites in ISO compliance.
- Responsible for preparing EHS reports, both internal monthly reports and external reports (Form R, bi-annual waste reports, ect.).
- Assist in sustainability program management, including monthly reporting.
- Responsible for training program management, including conducting, producing content, managing the on-line training system, and site training matrices.
- Assist in incident investigation and management, including leading investigation teams, facilitating root cause discussion, create action plans, develop Safety Alerts, track closure of action items.
- Assist in development of annual site EHS budgets and on capital projects.
- 5 - 10 years blended experience in managing EHS
- Experience in dealing with regulatory agencies (both local municipality and State).
- Minimum of BS degree in relevant technical field.
- Certification in either safety (CSP); industrial hygiene (CIH); CHMM; or PE preferred
- Progressive work experience leading to current position.