Director of Clinical Operations
Known as Americas Music City, Nashville is the most populated city in Tennessee. Nashville sits on the Cumberland River, just east of thousands of acres of state parks and wildlife management areas used for hiking, hunting and other outdoor activities. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Nashville are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking an experienced and passionate Director of Clinical Operations. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of clinical management experience.
Director of Clinical Operations Responsibilities:
- Own the clinical operational excellence activities in delivering evidence generation activities in clinical trial execution to support full product life cycle management for a global product portfolio. You and your team will interact and communicate accordingly relevant information within the clinical & medical Affairs function, as well as business partners in Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, others.
- Responsible to implement standard methodologies in the conduct of Clinical studies.
- Ensures all applicable international and/or local statutes governing human participation in clinical testing and research studies are followed.
- Working with the business ensures clinical studies align to the Clinical and Regulatory strategy described in project plans.
- Ensures clinical studies can withstand audit scrutiny by any Regulatory entity where the risk of failure can affect the business or the product/solution.
- Ensures clinical operations staff are qualified, developed, competent, and trained in all applicable regulations, guidance and Philips standards.
- Drives setting of team goals and landmarks; monitors progress.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, using skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area. Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, leading expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Leads budget according to the business expectations and commitments while working with and clinical development & medical affairs partners
- Represents the study operations team and/or department during meetings with KOLs, management, FDA, and other global regulatory authorities, business or functional groups.
Director of Clinical Operations Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing; Advanced degree preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in management or related role.
- Experience should include management of personnel, payroll, staff scheduling, contractor recruiting, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
- Current RN license
- Certification in nursing specialty or leadership preferred; required within 6 months of role