Stormwater Inspector - Arvada, CO
This position is fully benefited with health, dental, vision, and other benefits. $5,000 Signing Bonus
is contingent on your experience + Safeland & H2S training certifications.
Two Dot Consulting (2DOT) is an interdisciplinary Environmental and Engineering firm located in downtown Arvada with 24 employees averaging 125 years or more experience. We focus on environmental engineering, natural resource management, permitting, remediation/reclamation, soil, water, and air quality, technology, and cost-saving measures for environmental consulting.
As a member of our team, you will perform stormwater inspections, biological surveys, environmental assessments using ArcGIS Survey 1, 2, 3, and Google Earth mapping programs.
· Perform site inspections for stormwater compliance including evaluating control measures and stabilization evaluations
· Perform site inspections for Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan compliance including quarterly and annual inspections
· Complete drawing site diagrams in Visio or other programs preferred
· Conduct environmental assessments that include wildlife, raptor, and vegetation surveys
· Conduct minor stormwater control measure repairs as needed
· Conduct groundwater monitoring sampling
· Perform construction monitoring and compliance services in conjunction with project development
· Compile stormwater and SPCC inspection reports
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Familiar with CO and WY stormwater permitting regulations
· Familiar with SPCC regulation requirements
· Familiar with CO and WY wildlife and vegetation
· Willingness to cross-train in a variety of environmental consulting tasks
· Good communication skills
· Strong technical writing skills
· Strong MS Word and Excel skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor's degree in Biology, Environmental Science, or Natural Resources
· Minimum of 1-year experience
· Must have a valid Colorado driver's license and a clean driving record
· Ability to traverse various terrain for extended periods
· Physical ability to perform outdoor field work
You desire career-growth opportunities and are interested in playing an integral role in a growing team and company. You want to be part of a dynamic company that treats its team members like family. You value working with others to achieve goals that make a difference to our clients and our communities.
WHAT 2DOT OFFERS
A company culture that is dedicated to excellence, nurtures collaboration and growth, and finds plenty of time for fun! Some of our team benefits include:
· $5,000 signing bonus
· Group health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· Comprehensive paid time off including vacation and holiday pay
· Dog friendly offices
Signing bonus for candidates who pass drug test and complete Safeland & H2S training certifications
Pay range is $20-22/hour and based on experience
Were an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you a Colorado or Wyoming Resident (If no, no need to apply)?
- Can you provide documentation of your experience with Microsoft Visio?
- Can you provide documentation for GIS experience?
- Can you provide documentation on your experience with performing Stormwater inspections?
- Can you provide documentation on your experience with performing SPCC inspections?
- Are you within 30 miles of Arvada, CO 80002?
- Do you have drivers license?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you willing travel overnight for work?