Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Project Management Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates bottle orders
- Schedules courier or field sampler, if needed
- Confirms non-Eurofins TestAmerica subcontract labs are on the approved list and set up as vendors for existing work
- Reviews log-in
- Sends client sample receipt confirmation
- Reviews draft invoice
- Confirms that any client needed information (purchase order, project number, etc.) is recorded in LIMS for invoicing
- Creates and issues final report by client due date
- Issues final data package
- State reporting forms and submission
- DMR Forms
- EDD checkers
- Data upload
- Compiles case narrative
- Reviews final invoice before issuing to client
- Generates credit/debit memos as needed
- Submits credit/debit memos for approval
- Submits approved credit/debit memos to client, if needed
- Submits revised invoices
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- Associates degree from an accredited university; four years client-relationship/client service experience may substitute for degree
- 1-3 years business experience required
- Bench chemist experience is a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Program specifications and laboratory procedures
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and work acceptance policy
- Process improvement methods
- Laboratory methods and techniques
- Process improvement methods
- Computers, word processing, database software
- Possesses general mathematics skills
- Eurofins TestAmerica's Quality Assurance Program Plan (QAPP)
- Basic Knowledge of Laboratory LIMs
- Customer service/client relations
- Possesses negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- File maintenance/organization
- Computer skills, using routine software applications, such as Outlook, Office, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Proven client service skills
- Employ customer service skills to resolve client problems
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Confront and successfully resolve day-to-day problems
- Maintain professional demeanor when working with clients
- Attention to Clients: Demonstrates a desire to understand customer needs; listens to what customers are saying and asks questions as appropriate; demonstrates awareness of client goals. Follows up with clients during projects and following project completion; keeps clients up to date about decisions that affect them; seeks the comments, criticisms and involvement of clients; adjusts services based on client feedback.
- Technical Familiarity: Seeks information from a variety of sources in a variety of ways to respond to client's technical questions about the project and to effectively communicate project status.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.