We are a cutting edge environmental company seeking an experienced Biological Project Manager to join our growing team.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Rabinowitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $195,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are one of the fastest engineering firms in the U.S. and are growing at a tremendous pace. We provide engineering company providing services for a variety of projects throughout the nation. Currently we're seeking a highly motivated and experienced Biological Project Manager to join our dynamic and talented team. If this opportunity sounds like the role for you please read on....Why join us?
Do you want to help save the worlds most precious resource? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- 5+ years of Project Management experience on small, medium and large projects.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex multidisciplinary projects.
- 3+ years of experience managing biological surveys.
- Professional experience conducting biological surveys and habitat assessments for various wildlife species (northwest U.S. desired).
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
- B.S. degree or higher in environmental science, wildlife biology, natural resource management or a closely related field.
- Previous environmental consulting experience desired.
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technologies with a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow from within our organization. So if this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.