· Perform a wide range of analyses primarily method development and validation of projects within, but not limited to, molecular biology areas of Biopharmaceutical Services. Meet TAT for assigned testing/projects and work independently.
· Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability. Assist other technical staff in evaluation of raw data for acceptability.
· Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department. Lead a project through completion of the project. Be able to plan and organize work week and communicate schedule to management when required. Attend client facing meetings as needed.
· Document work as required for GMP compliance. Work with quality departments to ensure all documentation meets GMP requirements for each assay developed.
· Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems; be proactive in solving technical problems.
· Train technical staff and perform internal data review as need arises.