Meet is working with a biotechnology company searching for a Senior Scientist of Molecular and Cell Biology in South San Francisco, CA. This company is known for their innovative work with small molecules and peptides, and they are looking for a candidate to outline research strategy and lead early drug discovery projects for their growing team. You will work closely with biochemists, medicinal chemists, and computational chemists and be involved with the target selection process and validate appropriate hypotheses.
• Lead projects in early drug discovery to identify molecular targets
• Implement cell-based and biochemical assays for target validation and therapeutic candidate screening
• Outline strategy for research and initiate early-stage oncology drug discovery projects
• PhD in Cell Biology/related field with relevant industry experience (oncology preferred)
• Advanced knowledge diverse cell biology related assays (protein-protein interaction targets)
• Experience with laboratory techniques and mentoring lab personnel
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Edmund at Meet, please contact +1 (415)-315-9966 or email email@example.com if you would like to discuss more about this opportunity in confidence.