3179 Bechelli Lane
Redding, CA 96001
[See Google Business Profile]Environmental Planners
Join the ENPLAN team today!Responsibilities
- Analyze projects pursuant to environmental laws, regulations, and policies.
- Perform field reconnaissance and resource evaluations.
- Team with engineers, site designers, scientists, and other committed specialists.
- Compile documentation describing conditions and potential impacts.
- Develop and incorporate mitigation strategies and measures.
- Assist with the coordination of permit and entitlement approvals.
- Interface with regulatory agency and client representatives.
- Assist with formulation of statements of work and budgets.
- Participate in the management of project workflow and QA/QC.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in environmental studies, engineering, natural science, or planning.
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills.
- Work experience in CEQA/NEPA desirable.
- Familiarity with GPS data collection methods and equipment.
- Operating knowledge of GIS software/geospatial technology.
Benefits include company health and dental insurance cost share, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave, professional development, and flexible work schedules. Our long-respected professional work environment is tobacco-free and secular. All staff are fully COVID 19 vaccinated and follow CDC protocol.
TO APPLYPlease Submit
- Professional/academic writing and other work-product samples you originated.
- Cover letter describing your interest in the environmental consulting field and how your qualifications apply to our criteria, particularly California regulations. Also, please explain your interest in living in the Redding area long term.
ENPLAN is a highly respected environmental and geospatial information services company located in Redding, California. Leading-edge innovation and science go into all solutions delivered. We serve both public and private sector clients throughout Northern California, now totaling over 700 since inception in 1980. Learn more about us on the web.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: $25 - $35 Hourly