Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions Portland, Maine or Rocky Hill Connecticut office have an opportunity available for an Environmental Database Analyst
. We are looking for a candidate with 0-10 years experience with skills in environmental database management, including loading analytical data, figure and table creation, data processing, evaluation and presentation. If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to learn, wed love to hear from you!
Skills / Qualifications
- Manage Project environmental data stored in an MS SQLServer database
- Importing and exporting lab and other environmental data
- Direct coordination with Project Chemists and GIS analysts
- Update Federal, State and regional standards
- Maintain valid values to insure quality data
- Support project teams completing environmental sampling programs and reports
- BA, BS, or greater in Geology, Geography, Biology, Chemistry or other Environmental related science
- Competency with MS Access and/or MS SQLServer.
- 0 10 years of experience with environmental database management
- Programming in Earthsoft EQuIS a plus
- Working knowledge of general metric system measurement units
- Knowledge of environmental chemistry a plus
- Knowledge of the principles and standards of scientific study, field investigation and sampling, experimentation, and documentation preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; strong interpersonal and writing skills are critical
- Ability to work effectively with team members, as well as independently
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the worlds most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.comDiversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.