Experienced Scientist in Molecular Biology looking to take an active part in fast growing? Look no further!
together with a start-up company based in Greater Boston we are now seeking a Senior Scientist to join the Molecular Biology group. The company are developing advanced novel therapies for Cancer treatments, utilising CAR-T and CAR-NK cells as well as pursuing other directions.
In the Molecular Biology group, you will be responsible for the design and generation of optimal DNA constructs to make proteins and cell lines in support of the Therapeutic programs. As a key member of the growing research group you will work closely together with Biology and Protein Science groups to further the advancement of the discovery and development efforts.
The company is developing targeted therapeutics for patients with challenging, complex cancers. They employ a single cell sequencing platform to dissect the biology of immune cells in human tumours and identify novel, exciting oncology targets. We are currently advancing multiple programs toward early human studies.
- Design constructs to support antibody development
- Design, register, and maintain plasmids and protein designs in electronic notebook registry
- Scale-up and purify plasmids for use in DSP applications
- Collaborate closely with Protein Science and Biology teams
- Support efforts in structural protein projects
- Help manage working glycerol and plasmid stocks, and DNA production reagents
- Maintain records, prepare reports, make presentations to update multi-functional project teams and leadership
- B.S. M.S. with 10 years of industry experience or PhD with 4-6 years experience
- Industry experience in Molecular Biology Techniques such as cloning, PCR, Gibson assembly, DNA purification, etc.
- Experience with antibody discovery, bispecifics, cytokine fusion proteins, or other multi-functional formats is preferred
- Experience with mammalian cell culturing techniques is required (HEK293, CHO)
- Experience with in silico molecular modeling and protein visualization software to understand structure-function and engineer ligand binding proteins
- Experience with Protein purification and analytical techniques such as AKTA and HPLC
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, as well as actively contribute in cross-collaboration projects with other groups.
The company is actively interviewing and will hire as soon as the right candidate has been selected. Anticipated start date will be mid-May.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe and USA. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover