Gannett Flemings Environmental Management & Natural Resources Team
is seeking highly motivated Senior Environmental Scientists and Planners/ Project Managers
to provide technical expertise and project and team management across a diverse client base for variety of assignments.
This is an excellent opportunity to manage and contribute technically to infrastructure projects requiring planning, environmental analysis, compliance with NEPA, public involvement, and permitting.Position Highlights:
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Recognized industry leader: ENR top design firm
- Stability: We were established in 1915!
- Growth: 2,600 employees currently; on track to become a 4,000 person firm by 2025.
- Work-Life Balance: You will be able to work remotely and take advantage of our flextime policy.
- Mentorship: Work alongside national industry experts and mentor junior staff
- Culture of Learning: 100% tuition reimbursement and access to our comprehensive Learning Network
- Leading business development and teaming for pursuits with public clients across a variety of markets and sectors. This includes marketing and preparing technical and cost proposals.
- Performing project management duties, such as developing statements of services, cost proposals, and managing financial and other project records.
- Acting as technical lead for projects requiring compliance with NEPA as well as everything under the NEPA umbrella.
- Managing teams conducting field work and executing day to day activities of projects.
- Leading environmental analysis for multi-discipline design projects for a variety of markets (e.g., transportation, water, and facilities).
- Acting as a liaison with other internal design disciplines, subconsultants, subcontractors, and regulatory and resource agencies.
- Leading a wide range of public engagement activities and meetings.
- Bachelors Degree in environmental or physical science, engineering or closely related field. A Masters degree is desired but not required.
- Certifications including AICP, CEP, PMP, etc. are desired but not required.
- 15 years of experience and increasing responsibility in the AEC industry delivering consulting services for infrastructure projects.
- Minimum five years of project management experience.
- Extensive knowledgeable of applicable federal and state environmental regulations.
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, our tax-deferred 401 (K) savings plan, and the opportunity to incentive compensation for eligible positions. We are committed to your personal growth and professional development, so we offer tuition reimbursement, access to internal and external training programs and support active participation in professional organizations.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE : Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Location: Valley Forge, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Camp Hill, PA; Baltimore, MD; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Marlton, NJ; Piscataway, NJ; Pittsburgh, PACore Business Hours: 8:00 AM 5:00 PMEmployment Status: Full-Time
Internal Requisition ID: 2021-8532
Salary Range: Salary dependent upon experience and geographic location
Please be advised that Gannett Fleming may require you to provide proof of the Covid-19 vaccination to meet regulatory and client requirements. Upon hire, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status. Valid religious and medical exemptions will be reviewed and considered in accordance with applicable law.