Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
- Analytical experiments in support of mammalian cell culture activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Recording analytical results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- BLS2 hood experience
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration with 3 years industry experience, OR Relevant Masters with 1 year industry experience, OR PhD
- Experience with the following skills;
- Pipetting skills
- Aseptic Technique
- Cell Culture
- ELISA / Binding assays
- Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) is a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong preference towards CAR T Cell Therapy experience; Immunology; Analytical / Method Development
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Flexibility to travel between Malvern and Spring House 10% of your time.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with overtime as needed and the potential for some off shift hours as dependent on project needs. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.