Overview:NV5 provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Utility Services, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives .
- Support Environmental Planning and Permitting services and assist with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and other environmental permitting documents, such as Clean Water Act 401 certificates, USACE section 404 permits, federal and state endangered species support, and stormwater management programs.
- Research and prepare technical memos and reports, including internal client documents, CEQA and NEPA documents, permit applications and coordinating permitting issues with regulatory agency staff. Both office and field work will be required.
- During your time with us, you will develop your planning and permitting skills on a variety of projects located throughout the state, as well as growing your core skills in task coordination and leadership.
- You will work with highly skilled and experienced members of our team, as well as established clients. This will provide you an opportunity to expand your professional network and your career.
- We have a strong commitment and culture of mentoring staff and senior level experts that will help you grow in your career.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Biology/Ecology, Earth Sciences (Geology, Geography) Urban, Regional or Environmental Planning, Environmental Science, Geography, or related field,
- 3-6 years' worth of work experience in environmental science, with a Master's degree substituting for work experience.
- A have Class C driver's license or equivalent for travel purposes
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.