Description: Property Solutions is an environmental and engineering consulting firm providing professional and timely solutions since 1992.
Our strength lies in our ability to take complex real estate concerns and recommend pragmatic and comprehensive solutions in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on responsive, reliable, and cooperative communication with our clients throughout the entire project process. Our personal attention to every client on each project distinguishes us from other consulting firms. We are seeking exceptional people to add to our team. Come grow with us! Responsibilities of our Project Manager/Senior Project Manager will include:
- Develop scopes of work for subsurface investigations, UST closures, and various types of remediation (injections, excavations, MNA);
- Procure, coordinate, and oversee subcontractors (drillers, geophysical consultants, remediation contractors, and laboratories);
- Coordinate and manage tasks associated with the implementation of field activities and report preparation;
- Mentor junior staff;
- Collect environmental samples (soil, groundwater, soil gas, indoor air, surface water, sediment) in accordance with applicable sampling protocol and train junior staff proper sampling techniques;
- Accurately document field activities (prepare field notes, boring logs, chain of custody, photographs, and collect measurements and GPS coordinates);
- Interpret analytical data and subsurface conditions;
- Review and revise data tables, figures, and reports prepared by junior staff and provide feedback;
- Prepare technical reports for submittal to clients, and regulatory agencies (i.e., NJDEP, NYSDEC, and PADEP); and
- Ensure that work is completed within budget and in accordance with client and regulatory timing.
Requirements: Required Education/Experience:
Our ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in geology, environmental science, engineering, or related field required;
- 7+ years' experience working on projects in New Jersey with excellent working knowledge of NJDEP regulations, technical and administrative requirements, applicable technical guidance, and field sampling procedures;
- 5+ years of experience preparing reports and forms for submittal to NJDEP;
- 7+ years of experience logging soils and overseeing monitoring well installation;
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and current 8-hour refresher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team;
- Strong work ethic;
- Willingness to travel to jobsites across New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, and sometimes nationally; and
- Willingness to perform a variety of assignments on short notice and occasionally on weekends if needed.
This position can be based out of our Moorestown, NJ or Edison, NJ office. This is not a remote position.Our Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Our full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package including optional Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Company provided Life and AD&D insurance plans, short & long-term disability programs, 401(k) retirement plan with Company match, paid time off and paid holidays. As we grow, so can you with the opportunity for advancement based on performance.Vaccine Policy:
Beginning July 23, 2021, Property Solutions requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 except those for whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted because of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, as required by law.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.