Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Perform prep/analysis of samples of various matrices for various analytical methods
- Analyze/prep samples and QC for routine testing
- Review, work up, and assemble all supporting data for work performed
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment used for routine work
- Read, understand, and carry out SOPs required by EPA or company methods, governing agencies, clients, and our internal QC department
- Prepare standard solutions and other reagents as needed
- Use word processor and spreadsheet programs on PC
- Dispose of all chemical wastes using approved methods
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work overtime as workload requires
Role is open on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift.
Position is full-time.Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.Qualifications
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, physics or related degree concentration
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Environment Testing America, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com/env
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.