Government Account Manager in Hartsdale, NY CBRE
Life Sciences Project Manager Lab Planner in Astoria, NY BlackRock
Director Senior Relationship Manager Index and Market Data NYC/ATL in New York, NY
Senior Analytics Manager (Business Intelligence / Data Visualization) Company:
New York, NYEmployment Type:
Full TimeDate Posted:
Job Description Senior Analytics Manager (Business Intelligence / Data Visualization)
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our New York, New York office.
We're looking for an inspiring leader that will run key business intelligence related analytics initiatives. You will be our leader developer for our existing Qlik Sense infrastructure and also help us evaluate and determine our cloud based reporting platform which could include Google Data Studio or Looker.
The work spans across the following areas:
- Identify and deliver the future of data visualization and Business Intelligence using the best in class on-prem and Cloud based technology available for data visualization.
- Deliver insights and recommendations to help stakeholders better understand business performance, customer behavior and support strategic and tactical decisions to improve outcomes.
- Deliver and automate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting; design and build visually engaging and informative dashboards
- Design and build Data models and access models to support visualizations on the Business Intelligence platform
- Present analyses and findings to stakeholders; ‘telling the story' and identifying drivers and opportunities of business performance.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define key performance indicators, set targets, measure and monitor performance, and provide insights and analyses.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues.
- Actively participate in implementation and measurement of recommendations to monitor performance and impact.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to build data and analytics capabilities to support ongoing business needs.
- Define and document measurement requirements for analytics projects, identifying project deliverables and milestones required to support stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to define strategic and tactical roadmaps while supporting data and analytics needs.
Some projects in the team:
- Sales Insights dashboard helping RMs and Leadership manage customer engagement, pipeline and key risk indicators
- Built a full MI suite as we rolled out a new new application to support the CARES Act PPP process
- Wire Payments and FX opportunity dashboard to allow effective monetization of FX and payments data
- We are in a hybrid state and use Alteryx and Qlik for most things and other tools (Python/R) when they make sense.
- Range of Qlik extensions including VizLib
- We are migrating and enabling data on GCP and exploring Data Studio and Looker
Qualifications & Requirements
- Accountability - deliver quality work. on time.
- Curiosity - Why? How? Learn. Repeat.
- Relentlessness - No one gives up. We try. We fail. We try again
- Openness - in the office, or remote - we communicate across broadest channels make the whole team to get smarter
- Collaboration - We serve HSBC. Be a partner, student and a teacher.
- Laziness - We never want to do the same thing twice. automate everything.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
The things we care about are:
- Most importantly, strong commercial instinct - understanding what's important for the business and how we can use data to get there
- Strong SQL and data warehousing expertise, extensive Qlik experience / certification
- Ability to design and effectively manage identity and access management, including Section Access in Qlik environments
- Experience liaising and collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (including Sales, Operations, IT, and Global counterparts) in a dynamic work environment
- DataOps mindset
- 5+ years of full-time work experience in data intense roles
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities to ensure you have the right skills for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a robust Wellness Hub, all in a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work environment. You will be empowered to drive HSBC's engagement with the communities we serve through an industry-leading volunteerism policy, a generous matching gift program, and a comprehensive program of immersive Sustainability and Climate Change Initiatives. You'll want to join our Employee Resource Groups as they play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and networking inside and outside of HSBC. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank of the future!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Email Share to Pinterest Share to Twitter Share to Messenger Share to Facebook Share to LinkedIn Contact Information Company Name:
Bundle up and save! Save big when you combine your car and home insurance with our friends at Nationwide!
As one of the world's leading providers of technology, communications and more, Verizon's dynamic network of people is moving the world forward. You can too.
Join Us to Learn More About Opportunities on our Internal Communications, Media Relations, and Corporate Events Teams!
AWS Professional Services is a diverse, global team of experts delivering unmatched cloud solutions. Join us and help change the way the world works.
Apply now to win free money for College!
Coupa is looking to hire more Black Professionals for careers in I.T., Accounting, Finance, Sales, HR and more but you have to apply today!