Research Associate, Cancer Biology Location: Accutar Biotechnology, Cranbury, New Jersey.
- Accutar Biotechnology is a clinical stage biotech company focused on AI-enabled drug discovery, and its application to the discovery and development of clinically differentiated medicines. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated research associate to join our exciting drug discovery effort.
- Design, develop, evaluate and implement well-controlled biochemical and cell-based assays to address target biology and drug biology.
- Perform pharmacodynamic and efficacy studies of lead compounds in animal models.
- Generate new cell line models to address project needs.
- Organize and present scientific data at group and project team meetings.
- Maintain accurate and well-organized records and laboratory notebook.
- Oversee lab inventory of supplies and equipment.
Position will be hired based on level of experience.
?Accutar Biotech offers a competitive compensation in industry, friendly and rewarding working and training environment, and excellent growth potential.
- MS or BS with more than 2 years of research experience in the field of cancer biology, cell biology or related.
- Previous experience in drug discovery, either in an academic or industry setting, is preferred. In vivo experience with mouse tumor models is a plus.
- High degree of proficiency in standard biochemical, cellular, and molecular biology techniques is required (transfection, ELISA, cell-based assays, immunoblotting, aseptic cell culture, cloning, etc.).
- Proven ability to work independently and design experiments, trouble shoot, interpret and report data back to teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for executing innovative scientific research.
- Collaborative and proactive attitude.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com