Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
TestAmericaspecializes in providing quality analytical data and exceptional customer service for a wide variety of environmental interests. We offer a full range of test methods for sediments, soils, sludge, solid waste, hazardous waste, drinking water, groundwater, industrial wastewater, plant and animal tissue, and air. Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to automate analysis deliverables, ensure data accuracy, and make results readily available to clients.Job Description
- Analyze samples and associated quality control samples by gas chromatography/mass spectrometer
- Review and report corresponding data
- Maintain, optimize and calibrate equipment
- Assist in organization of related departmental work
- Responsible for and comply with all quality assurance/quality control requirements that pertain to the organizational/technical function
- Responsible for data package reports; logbook creation and maintenance
- Perform routine instrument maintenance as needed to keep quality control
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines
- Adhere to Employee Handbook
- Experience in daily operation of Agilent GCMS and related equipment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's Degree in BA- Life Science/ Geology, Biology, Chem with at least 1yr of experience with PCB's
- Pesticide and residue experience, detection experience, environmental experience, or organic prep a PLUS
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time.Training will be the same as your normal shift. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Denver, CO are encouraged to apply. Salary range: $17 - $21 per hour.What We Offer
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.