ECORP is seeking an associate-level Environmental Planner (2-5 years of experience) assigned to our Rocklin office to assist our Project Managers with a wide range of projects throughout northern California.
Duties include: assisting with the preparation of California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation. This includes reading technical documents and preparing environmental reports, researching project-related information, and supporting agency coordination efforts.
· Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Urban and Regional Planning, or related field with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience preparing CEQA or NEPA documents.
· Comfortable working in a team environment with multiple project deadlines.
· Motivated and a self-starter.
· Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
· An understanding of CEQA and NEPA, as well as other relevant state and federal environmental laws.
· Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat skills.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please visit our website at http://www.ecorpconsulting.com to learn more about our company.