*ENTRY LEVEL BIOLOGY LAB ASSISTANT* GREAT FOOT IN THE DOOR FOR A GROWING DIAGNOSITCS COMPANY, HANDS ON LEARNING!
- Placement: 6-month Contract-To-Hire
- Schedule/Shift:Monday Friday 1st shiftor Tuesday Saturday Overnight
- Pay: Based upon shift. Actalent Consultant Benefits.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in a science related field is preferred but not required.
- 1+ years of lab experience.
- Prior experience working as a accessioner or specimen processor is a plus.
- Will be working in a fast paced lab environment and will be working with various groups in the department.
- Receive, stage, and aliquot specimens for testing.
- Work within a high volume laboratory as part of a dedicated team to ensure patient results are reported within an acceptable turn-around-time.
- Maintain, calibrate, and clean instrumentation.
- Perform required QC/QA duties which include; error detection, maintain records/logs, and pull samples for rework.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.