*Job Description Overview:*
We are actively seeking a Molecular Biologist I to perform a variety of high complexity testing on samples including chromosome analysis, fluorescence in situ hybridization and microarray analysis.
* With appropriate supervision, this individual must:
* Log in samples and review submitted clinical data to allow appropriate pre-analytic triage of specimens
* Perform assigned tissue culture and wet lab duties; assist with troubleshooting workflows or equipment; assist with maintaining supplies and reagent stocks
* Demonstrate technical expertise in Microarray analysis: Perform all aspects of specimen preparation, including DNA isolation and labeling, hybridization, washing and chip scanning; organize, interpret and annotate genomic data.
*Skills & Qualifications:*
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology, Chemical, Physical, or biological science from an accredited institution, college or university OR other qualifications as described in the Federal Register, 42 CFR, Subpart M 493.1403 - 1495
* 0-2 years' relevant experience
Apply today for immediate consideration or email your resume to email@example.com
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.