Safety ManagerDevens, MAHazTek Safety Management
is the largest and most diverse team of full-time construction safety experts in North America. The Company is known for our professional consulting services and premium safety solutions for small contractors to large Fortune 100 companies. HazTek is growing and seeking outstanding performers to join our team.
We offer a first-class compensation and benefits package. Please go to www.haztekinc.com to learn more about our Company.
Local candidates only will be considered.
The Safety Manager in Devens, MA
supports specific client needs by ensuring best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and enhance a culture of safety.
- Oversee all aspects of a manufacturing environment ensuring OSHA compliance
- Write LOTO and high hazard work programs
- Ensure all personnel wear their personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily safety audits and inspections
- Conduct noise sampling
- Write job hazard analysis (JHA) and health & safety plans (HASP)
- Minimum 7 years process safety management required
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER a plus
- OSHA 511 and 501 preferred
- Knowledge of electrical, LOTO, and confined space
- Experience developing a Site Specific Safety Plan
- Experience developing a Corporate Health and Safety Plan
We are committed to building an environment of inclusion and acceptance which values diversity across all areas of the organization; an environment in which all employees can contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Integrity | Compassion | Dependability | Support | Accountability
Safety Manager, Site Safety Officer, Safety Technician, Safety Coordinator, Safety Specialist, Energy Marshal, Safety Director, Project Safety Manager, EHS Manager, Construction, Health and Safety Officer, OSHA, CHST, SSHO, HSO