Job DescriptionJob Type: Full-Time. Base Hours: 10:30AM - 7:00PM Monday through FridayMINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, and meet the educational and experience requirements.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Microbial Limits testing and validation
- Preservative Efficacy testing
- Water testing
- Microbial identification
- Peer review data as required for accuracy, data integrity, and protocol compliance
- B.S. in Microbiology or related field required.
- Experience in a cGMP/GLP environment will be considered a plus.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Evidence of a strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated attention to detail by following procedures and ensuring accuracy in documentation and data in compliance with cGMP/GLP, corporate and industry standards.
- Must have initiative and problem solving / analytical skills
- Must have proficient computer skills in the following: Windows Word, and Excel
- Must be organized, flexible, and able to work independently.
- Applicant should possess the ability to organize and maintain all data for assigned projects and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other team members.
On an average 8-hour day this position requires the ability to walk, sit and stand, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms at or above shoulder height and below waist height, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch; talk, hear, and smell. Specific vision requirements including reading of written documents, visual inspection of materials and use of computer monitor screen frequently.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company DescriptionConsumer Product Testing Company is a worldwide leader in the contract laboratory testing of cosmetics, personal care, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and specialty chemicals. Since 1975, our staff has assisted clients with their testing needs from conception to completion. Our technical staff has extensive experience that is used to assist clients through each phase of the testing process. Our Quality Assurance and Regulatory staff monitors compliance to our internal SOPs and applicable regulations. We attribute our growth to our dedication to the needs of our clients. Well known for our superior customer service, we become an integral part of our clients' team, providing timely, reliable, accurate, and reproducible results.