A growing Environmental consulting firm is seeking an Environmental Project Associate to assist with providing technical direction and accurate completion of projects. This company has a wide variety of clients in several different industries and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the senior management to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.The Role:
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Help prepare proposal estimates of time and expense and participates in the presentation to clients.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Traveling upwards of 50% within New Jersey & NYC areas.
- 3+ years NJ Environmental Consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Geology or Environmental-related field
- Knowledge of NJ Site Remediation & NJDEP programs & regulations
- Ability to travel regularly throughout New Jersey & NYC areas.
Company DescriptionAt Shirley Parsons, we enable clients to optimize their operational performance by delivering reliable and efficient EHS solutions.
In 2005, a small team founded a specialized recruiting business that was committed to building a safe, sustainable, and prosperous world. Over the last 16 years at Shirley Parsons, we have worked tirelessly for our community of clients and candidates, solidifying our position as the go-to source for EHS talent around the globe.
As our reputation has grown, so have the career opportunities available to our employees; we have diversified our business to include subscription and EHS management consulting services, and now have more than 300 associates delivering for partners across 3 continents.