We are looking for a great Computational Biologist/Data Scientist, with strong NGS experience, to join a leading precision medicine organisation focussed on cancer genomics driven drug discovery. This is a senior position within the computational team and the successful candidate will hold a PhD/MSc in Computational Biology (or similar) and have several years industry experience in biotech/pharma.Responsibilities:
Your experience will include:
- Support all aspects of computational biology across the organisation, working to proactively identify informatics opportunities, conduct analysis, develop pipelines etc.
- Work with the wider team focussing on the identification and validation of novel cancer targets.
- Work closely and collaboratively with global colleagues to create AI/ML strategies to aid the drug discovery process.
Additional desirable skills/experience:
- PhD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Data Science or related subject. (or MSc with equivalent additional experience).
- Three+ years experience working with Cancer Genomics
- Computational tools for data analysis such as RNAseq, DNAseq, scRNAseq
- Extensive experience working in a Linux command line environment.
- Experience leading functional or project teams.
- Experience managing external collaborators and partners including CRO's
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, as working multiple projects concurrently is required.
- Market leading basic salary - based on experience.
- Stock options.
- 401k match.
- Generous personal time off, company holidays and sick leave
If this role looks of interest or you would like to know about similar positions, please apply now with your resume.