PuzzleHR is hiring a Wetlands Scientist for The ELM Group.Salary:
Based on experience and skillsLocations
: Princeton, NJ, Bethlehem, PA, and Holicong, PA
Progressive and growing environmental consulting firm with offices in NJ and PA, has an immediate opening for an Environmental Wetland Scientist/Project Manager.
The preferred candidate should have a background in wetland delineation, mitigation/restoration monitoring, and an understanding of land use regulations.Responsibilities:
Duties will include, but not be limited to, wetland delineation, habitat characterization surveys (wetland, streams, and vegetation), construction compliance oversight and documentation, report writing, and environmental permitting.Education/Experience:
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in an ecological field and five or more years of experience.Job requirements can include but are not limited to:
- Training/certifications in wetland delineation (Professional Wetland Scientist, Wetland Professional in Training)
- Experience in freshwater and tidal brackish ecosystems
- Experience with GIS and GPS
- Ability/flexibility to travel to NJ/PA sites, traverse uneven terrain, and work extended hours
- Experience in compilation, depiction, and analysis of survey/sampling data (Excel).
- Experience in report writing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of NJ, PA, and USEPA environmental regulations
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ELM Group offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) with match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and continuing education benefits. Salary will be commensurate with credentials.
Send resume along with salary requirements to HR@elminc.com, please reference ELM-Wetlands Scientist in the subject line. EOE.
Please visit ELM.com for other career opportunities
Powered by JazzHR