HS&E Coordinator EH&S, Safety,
JAC Products is a leading Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and is seeking a dedicated Heath, Safety & Environmental Coordinator that will thrive in a growing, fast-paced team environment! Safety and quality are key priorities at JAC Products - we therefore comply with all Quality and Environmental procedures at all of our facilities.Your Contributions:
- Develop and implement EH&S written programs and trainings to comply with all applicable regulations
- Identify and analyze occupational hazards, implementing action plans to prevent and reduce the frequency of injuries and exposures
- Manage ISO 14001 system, all internal and external audits, and environmental-based annual projects
- Complete required HSE reporting, both internal and external, including documentation and distribution of data to appropriate personnel
More about us:
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Safety and Health from accredited college preferred
- At least 5 or more years of safety experience in a manufacturing facility
- Strong communication skills, MS Office skills, organizational and problem solving skills are required
- Demonstrated experience in OSHA, Workers' Compensation, ISO 14001
- Experience and knowledge of Accident/Incident response and investigations
- Experience with internal and external ISO audits and audit responses
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.