Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer-one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit?www.verisk3e.com?We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machinelearning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
Verisk 3E is adding a Service Implementation Project Manager to the Authoring Services team. In this role, you will managesmall to large scale implementations of SAP EHS and subscription authoring services, primarily for the Americas. This role can be based remotely in the US, but preferably in the eastern time zone.Leadership
- Support and contribute to company vision.
- Lead and manage efforts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the strategic voice of the customer for active projects.
- Manage short term planning based on customer demand and assist with long term strategic planning.
- Foster a positive working environment.
- Strive to learn and remain current on overall regulatory trends relevant to the customer.
- Lead the management of Delivered Services global customer projects working directly with the customer and coordinating all internal and external activities related to service delivery.
- Lead efforts related to project planning, estimating, tracking, and management. This includes scheduling tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources.
- Facilitate regular and effective status meetings with team and customers. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects and their scope. Provide leadership and direction to the development and supporting staff.
- Remain constant with monitoring and reporting on the progress of the project to all stakeholders, via regular and effective status meetings with team and customers.
- Involve Management, Leadership, and Executive colleagues as needed when matters require escalation.
- Contribute and participate in client meetings related to the projects and services being provided to customers.
- Support development of metrics to monitor customer satisfaction related to active projects.
- Establish, maintain, and continuously improve processes.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Assess individual development needs and develop training plans and strategies.
- Chemistry background: Graduate in Chemical or Biotechnical Science; Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Laboratory Technician, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in chemical regulatory affairs, expert consulting, outsourced SDS authoring, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with SAP EHS in any capacity.
- Knowledge of EHS applications and experience in related project activities.
- Practical experience and familiarity with various global business cultures. Experience with managing virtual teams.
- Ability to analyze project requirements, compile detailed specifications and provide technical application development.
- Minimum 3+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and create detailed system specifications and functional requirements.
- Ability to act as leader in meetings with clients and staff.
- Experience working in project-oriented environments.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice
At Verisk, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office based roles or roles that support any of our businesses' government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.