is hiring an Air Quality Compliance Consultant
to work on-site with possibility for limited remote work at a client's facility in Victoria, TX.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for assisting with air permit and regulatory compliance activities. This is a fixed-term consulting role with a duration of 3 to 6 months and possibility of renewal.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support air quality compliance assurance and permitting programs, including NESHAP MACT compliance programs and reporting; Title V permit compliance and reporting, and other air related compliance programs.
- Collect relevant compliance data from facility staff to support regulatory recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the client and develop strong relationships to understand specific processes and facility standard operating procedures.
- Support writing and updating of air quality procedures for the site.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical or environmental engineering, environmental science, or related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant environmental compliance experience.
- General knowledge of PI Data and data collection from PLC and DCS systems.
- Willingness to travel to client's facility.
- Familiarity with USEPA and State environmental regulations and understanding of environmental permit compliance; preference given to those with experience in Title V recordkeeping and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding of air emissions and emission reporting processes.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports.
- Prior experience working in the chemical sector or refining will be an important candidate selection factor.
- Strong MS Office computer skills; advanced understanding of PowerPoint, and Excel desired.
- Possess a valid driver's license