Raba Kistner has an opportunity in our Houston
location for an Environmental Scientist II-NEPA Specialist to join our growing Environmental team. Responsibilities include wetland delineation, habitat evaluations, data collection, geologic surveys, NEPA analyses, Clean Water Act and Rivers & Harbors Act evaluations and permitting, GIS analysis, technical report preparation, and resource agency interaction. The Environmental Scientist II may also have the opportunity to oversee project budgets, subcontractors and clients and train other Environmental staff.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in environmental science/engineering, chemistry, geology, biology or related field.
- 3-5 Years applicable Experience
- Practical experience executing NEPA and wetland delineation projects
- Endangered Species Act Section 7 and Section 10 consultation experience.
- Current USFWS Section 10(a)(1)(A) permit(s) for species known to occur in Texas.
- Familiarity with traffic noise model and relevant software.
- Current TxDOT precertification for applicable environmental topics.
- Current FAA Part 107 Drone Certificate.
- Completed formal Wetland Delineation training.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veterans