Do you love the outdoors? Want to inspire the next generation of conservationists? Spend your summer with the Michigan Out-of-Doors Youth Camp and get paid to have fun!
ONE WEEK OF PAID TRAINING BEFORE START OF SEASON!
- We are now offering a $200 sign-on bonus and an $800 end-of-season bonus.**
Chelsea, MI June-August (7 weeks)Compensation:
$400/week plus room and boardCamp Description:
Michigan United Conservation Clubs has operated summer youth camp programs since 1946. During this time, more than 58,000 youth have learned to enjoy the outdoors safely and have left camp with a deeper appreciation and respect for the natural world they live in. Michigan Out-of-Doors Youth Camp is held throughout the summer at the restored Cedar Lake Outdoor Center near Chelsea, MI. This camp focuses on outdoor technical skill building and teaching the science behind conservation as part of each and every camp theme offered. During their week at camp, youth increase their knowledge of ecological concepts and broaden their awareness of conservation issues through hands-on nature experience.Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise campers at all times
- Lead outdoor and environmental education programming to groups of up to 15 campers
- Plan science based environmental education programs
- Be a positive role model for campers
- Must be 18 years old or older
- CPR/First Aid or able to obtain
- Able to live on-site when camp is in session
- Experience with children, recreation, or education preferred
To apply please send a resume and 3 references to Ashley Carmichael at email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR