Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, LLC. is the largest potable water testing laboratory in the US, with over 100,000 combined square feet of laboratory space and over 200 qualified staff at our Monrovia (CA) and South Bend (IN) facilities. We also maintain service centers in Portland (OR), Phoenix (AZ) and Denver (CO).
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, located in South Bend, IN, is searching for an Associate Specialist to assist and work with the Quality Assurance department. This will be a full-time.Job Description
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, located in South Bend, IN, is searching for an Associate Specialist to assist and work with the Quality Assurance department. This will be a full-time role.Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To, The Following
- Maintain and coordinate the document control systems.
- File and maintain all documentation for the Quality Assurance department (digital and hard copies).
- Print, distribute, collect and file monthly records for the laboratory.
- Ability to proof-read documents for proper grammar.
- Requires business and/or technical vocabulary, and knowledge of company operations and organizational procedures.
- Work in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
- Data entry activities along with updating existing data in some systems
- Other duties as assigned
Role is 1st Shift- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Training hours will be the same. Flexible hours may be able to be accomodated upon request.Qualifications
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs such as Outlook, Explorer, Excel and Word
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- An understanding of basic chemistry or science is not required but is a plus
- Professional, knowledgeable, confident, and friendly demeanor
- Previous computer and document management knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented with the ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and a willingness to meet daily commitments with a widely varying workload
- Previous clerical work involving filing, document control along with general computer skills.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Environment Testing America, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com/env
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.