PTAG's Project Management Advisory & Services firm has reached new heights and recognition in the industry through associations with Project & Construction Management Industry think-tanks, innovative service delivery partnerships and by attracting high performers from industry to join our team. We are looking for a Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality Specialist (SHEQ)
to help us expand our presence across the Utility
Industries, through collaborative partnerships and working relationships.
We seek a professional who will align with our corporate mission, vision & values: Our mission is to help our clients ensure successful delivery and efficient operation of their major capital projects. Our goal is to employ innovation and strategic thinking by capital project subject matter experts to deliver optimum results. PTAG's vision is to help our clients become global leaders in the planning and execution of their capital projects.
- Safety: The safety of our employees, suppliers and clients is our top priority
- Collaboration: Creating true partnerships with our clients and service providers
- Leadership: Becoming leaders in our industry and in the communities where we work
- Accountability: Being accountable to our clients for every aspect of an engagement
- Client Satisfaction: Delivering 100% client satisfaction on every project
- Integrity: Open and clear communication in every aspect of our business
: Binghamton, NYType of Employment
: ContractRole & Responsibilities:
- SHEQ Specialist "Review the SHEQ Plans for adherence to our Contractor Safety Program within the Project Management Plan.
- Responsible for field inspections and controls, Quality assessments, and administrative activities.
- Individual has the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control occupational safety health hazards in construction environments.
- Responsible for field inspections, safety and health orientations.
- Assess Permit conditions within construction certificates and environmental plans implementation along execution phase.
- Report any deviations and propose solutions to Owner.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Six Sigma, Quality Management System standards (i.e. ISO-9001, TS-16949, etc.).
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years construction safety experience with a diverse project background.
- Completed an OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Construction Course.
This position is seeking a professional with leadership qualities that will allow you to fully test your abilities and expand as PTAG continues to grow its business. We offer a flexible and remote work environment.
PTAG is growing and seeking professionals who want to join a fast paced, innovative, and team-oriented Program Management Firm. We are driven to help our clients find opportunities for consistent and constant improvements of their Capital and Sustainable Programs.
PTAG offers the opportunity for all its employees to participate in its Company Share Owner Program, we offer a comprehensive Benefits package, and an environment to grow professionally and personally.
PTAG is a Registered Provider of the Construction Industry Institute which underscores our commitment to help the Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining and Heavy Infrastructure sectors achieve increased project certainty, productivity,
and desired outcomes. We are seeking likeminded professionals who want to join us on our journey to build lasting, and value-driven relationships with our clients.