Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job Description:The Team
ESG Services is a?market-facing team of auditors and advisors working for?the global ESG Service practice leader to?be?a?catalyst for?disproportionate growth across the?Crowe?business units and industry verticals.?We are looking for a purpose-driven, results-oriented Manager to join our talented global team at perhaps the most exciting time ever for Environmental, Social, and Governance impact.Read our ESG Insights in Forbes:Responsibilities
- Manage a multidisciplinary team operating across a range of industries to assist companies to better understand and develop solutions to respond to the complex and evolving policy, regulatory, and business environment risks and opportunities associated with Corporate Sustainability and ESG
- Review/analyze corporate Sustainability/ESG activities and provide recommendations to enhance their sustainability/ESG strategy, methods, framework, and related tools to support clients in achieving their sustainability/ ESG objectives, in the areas of:
- Energy and material consumption
- Circular supply chain management
- Human rights issues and downstream labor practices
- Data privacy and cybersecurity practices
- Ethical product design and customer welfare
- Oversee and coordinate project teams to review and develop sustainability/ESG programs and related reporting, such as materiality assessments, peer benchmarking, stakeholder engagement, gap analysis, metric/KPI identification (in alignment with common sustainability/ESG reporting standards), and preparation of reporting (internal and external) materials
- Work with clients and stakeholders to assess and recommend strategies to manage
- Lead engagement teams to perform fieldwork, including data collection, analysis, and work paper documentation; prepare, edit, and proofread narrative reports and presentations of observations and recommendations
- Work with clients to define and implement recommendations related to sustainability/ESG program policies and procedures, processes, internal controls, roles and responsibilities, reporting, and supporting information technology solutions
- Support team leads to manage client relationships, drive business development efforts, and draft thought leadership, as well as internal collateral and pieces of training on Sustainability/ESG topics. Work closely, but independently, under the direction of and in coordination with Directors and Partners
- Manage engagements, supervise staff, and provide direction and training to associates as required
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience from a management consultancy, financial services firm, rating agency, in-house corporate sustainability role, or other relevant private-sector roles with at least one year of focus on ESG or sustainability
- Demonstrated experience completing / leading ESG or climate change-focused projects. Prior consulting experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Sustainability, Business, Political Science, Engineering, Climate Science, Physical Sciences or related field; Master's degree in a related field (preferred, but not required)
At Crowe, we know that great peopleare what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.