Microbiologist (Temp to Hire)Position Overview
ATL is seeking a dynamic Microbiologist to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality in the Morristown, TN area!Major Responsibilities:
- Conduct testing under compendia methods such as BAM, CTFA, SMWW, USP and internal SOPs.
- Follow cGMP and GDP guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in associated logbooks and data collection sheets.
- Operate balances, autoclaves, pH meter, stomacher, pipette aid, while using aseptic technique.
- Perform other essential tasks, projects, and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Microbiology or other life science is required.
- Ability to operate balances, autoclaves, pH meters, stomacher, pipette aid, spectrophotometer is necessary to be successful in this role.
- Basic math skills, attention to detail and a good work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
At ATL, we don't just do the science, we can transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients' success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role. Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements. ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. #atljobs2