Kelly Science and Clinical is searching for a full time direct hire Entry Level Microbiologist. .Schedule:
Schedule: 2nd Shift (Sunday- Wednesday 2:00pm-12:30am) Salary:
$56,00-$59,000Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments:
- Non-viable particulate monitoring
- Active viable air monitoring Personnel monitoring
- Surface sampling
- Passive air monitoring
- Equipment monitoring:
- Ensure equipment is in proper working conditions
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained/calibrated
- Program equipment with proper workflows
- Assist with routine laboratory testing
- Plate reads and incubations
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing
- Produce documentation according to written Standard Operating Procedures in accordance to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Writing/conducting investigations pertaining to environmental monitoring and testing
- Develop and train QC Microbiology Analyst I personnel on relevant business processes
You should know:
- BA/BS in a science or relevant field required or equivalent experience
Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.