In search of highly talented Ph.D. Scientist with proven track records of accomplishments in tumor immunology, cell therapy, T cell Biology to lead and drive small molecule Immuno-Oncology drug discovery programs within a dynamic biotech focusing in T cell therapy.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in T Cell Biology and/or Cell Therapy. In this role you will lead a research team in drug discovery while acting as a leading contributor to IND enabling activities.
As a leader, you will be managing junior scientists while providing technical and scientific leadership including hands-on execution of experiments.
- Ph.D. Immunology or related discipline
- 4-5 years experience in biopharmaceutical setting
- Expertise in T cell biology required
- Experience with MOA research
- Experience with small molecule drug discovery
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across discovery and development
- Experience managing junior scientist
- Excellent communication and and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and make critical decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced biotech environment