Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Analyst I - V prepares and analyzes environmental samples using standard analytical techniques according to scientific and EPA methodology in compliance with Eurofins TestAmerica's Quality Assurance programs and SOP's.Analyst I -V responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies Good Laboartory Practices in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Performs routine lab tasks that provide experience and familiarization with methods, practices, and programs. These include:
- Preparation of samples using standard techniques
- Performing chemical analysis using standard techniques
- Calculating data
- Recording, interpreting and reporting data and any unusual test occurrences to the supervisor
- Performing routine instrument maintenance
- Validates and reviews data for accuracy through level I reviews.
- Responsible for performing job functions in compliance with Eurofins TestAmerica's EHS and QA standards
- Responsible for general housekeeping in his/her work area
- Ability to become trained or competent on complex instrumentation including gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, and instrument specific data systems.
- Works under close supervision using routine and standard methods
- Aliquots and weighs samples
- Washes glassware
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
BS or BA in chemistry or related field; 3 years laboratory experience may substitute for degree.
Laboratory experience is a plus
Previous production-oriented work helpful (awareness and ability to meet deadlines)
Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipThe ideal candidate would possess:
Ability to use calculator/mathematical formulas and concepts
Ability to complete work within time and quality constraints
Can work independently following written or verbal instructions or in a team
Cooperate and coordinate both orally and in writing
Able to follow and learn appropriate protocols in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Gas Chromatography (GC) and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) and instrument specific data systems
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Phoenix, AZ or able to moving to the Phoenix Metro are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision optionsEurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.