If you are a Scientist with ADC experience or general training in Oncology biology in vitro/in vivo, please read on!
We are located in the beautiful La Jolla, CA area and have been proudly serving the scientific community for over 30 years! We have an incredibly architected office in La Jolla and are home to a thriving community of scientists who have produced some of the most promising drug candidates in various stages of development.
We are looking for a Scientist who is well-versed with Antibody drug conjugate (ADC) or has general training in oncology biology invitro/invivo. This Scientist will ideally have experience with flow cytometry and conduct biologic drug development projects working with alternative scaffold proteins, antibodies or other non-small molecule entities targeting oncology or other diseases.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE room for growth
- Part of new division working on Antibody drug conjugate (ADC)
- Excellent benefits and compensation
- Stable, growing company
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct biologic drug development projects working with alternative scaffold proteins, antibodies or other non-small molecule entities targeting oncology or other diseases.
- Research/propose validation of novel targets or alternative technologies for therapeutic indications
- Immunofluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, SPR, quantitative immunoassays, and other laboratory techniques
- Run mammalian cell-based assays in a variety of disease areas to identify and validate drug targets
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 1-2 Years Of Experience With
Nice To Haves
- ADC experience or general training in Oncology biology in vitro/in vivo
- Oncology and related scientific principles and concepts
- Practical knowledge of cell biology, in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, and in antibody discovery and engineering.
- Immunofluorescence microscopy
- Flow Cytometry
- quantitative immunoassays
So, if you are a Scientist with ADC experience or general training in Oncology biology in vitro/in vivo, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MB6-1682033 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Bailey - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.