If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply to Cardinal Compliance Consultants.
Cardinal Compliance Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.Job Description:
The successful candidate will execute environmental, health and safety projects. The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and produce technically sound results within budget and timeframe.
- Provides comprehensive environmental, health and safety consulting services to clients.
- Executes environmental, health and safety projects as required.
- Develops and conducts environmental, health and safety training.
- Conducts industrial hygiene air monitoring. Prepare, coordinate, and operate the equipment necessary to complete the field investigation.
- Conduct risk assessments and advise clients on recommendations for correction of deficiencies.
- Authors technical reports outlining findings and recommendations based on sound environmental, health and safety principals.
- Develops written environmental, health and safety programs in accordance with EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in safety, industrial hygiene, engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an environmental, health and safety professional.
- Possesses knowledge of environmental, health and safety technical subject matter and how to apply it in real-life settings. Highly familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the EHS field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Project management experience desired.
- Comprehensive computer skills, internet, MS Office, Box
- Can successfully conduct projects of increasing complexity in a variety of industries and project types
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish desired but not necessary
- Ability to interact with all staff/clients/contractors in a professional manner
- Solid report writing skills. Competent in writing technically complex reports.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently. Strong time management skills are required.
- OSHA Authorized 10 and 30 Hour Trainer (General Industry and/or Construction) preferred
- Ability/desire to obtain professional certification (CIH, CSP)
- Some travel required.
Company DescriptionCardinal Compliance Company is a fast growing environmental, health and safety consulting firm in northwest Ohio. We provide high quality solutions to clients problems world wide.