We are seeking full-time Coordinators for a data driven advocacy operation with statewide reach. Coordinators are responsible for building a network of well-trained advocates capable of generating public support for numerous political issues within their assigned turf.
The employee would represent and work on behalf of one client. The client is a global leader in the natural gas & oil industry. This project will focus on amplifying and acting on the organization's mission to build a broad base of bipartisan support for market-based solutions that can tackle some of the world's most pressing issues - from climate change to national security. Advocacy efforts will support work done at local, state, and federal levels on a wide range of issues. The project seeks to build lasting relationships with grassroots and grasstops stakeholders who would also be impacted by proposed legislation, regulations, or policies.
Successful candidates for this project will be part of one of the most cutting-edge operations in Pennsylvania advocacy. Staff participating in this operation will be on the forefront of a new approach to public affairs, grasstops engagement, and grassroots advocacy.
This position will be based out of Harrisburg. All work will be done in person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Recruiting, managing, and training interested & impacted stakeholders into a broad coalition and equipping stakeholders to engage in public advocacy efforts.
● Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly goals including stakeholder recruitment attempts, stakeholder recruitment results, and stakeholder mobilization productivity.
● Preparing materials and trainings for thorough stakeholder trainings and activities.
● Adhering to a strict daily reporting schedule.
● Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully relate to stakeholders and advocates from a wide range of backgrounds.
● Ability to work independently and in team settings.
● Ability to work long and irregular hours in a fast paced, metrics driven work environment.
● Basic computer literacy and database skills.
● Must have reliable access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license.
● One year of campaign experience or political experience preferred but not necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,320.00 - $54,000.00 per year