At Accenture, our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. And there are few things with greater promise than sustainability-it unlocks new opportunities for our clients, our partners, and our people, and for the places where we do business. We believe Sustainability is the new digital and just as the digital revolution transformed how we live and work, so too will sustainability, driving new value and growth and permeating everything that we do.
We are weaving sustainability into the very core of our company as expressed in the Accenture Sustainability Value Promise,
which is to embed sustainability into everything we do, with everyone we work with, creating both business value and sustainable impact, enabled by technology and human ingenuity.
Together with our partners, we're helping to solve the biggest problems our clients and the world face to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and tackle climate change.
This role is part of Accenture's Net Zero
practice which helps our clientsto set net zero goals, roadmap an action plan and prioritize implementation strategy across major industries. We work across oil and gas, chemicals, consumer goods, food systems among others. Using data-driven tools, frameworks and insights we e nable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact.
We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future. If you are looking for a rewarding career at a company that is committed to being a leader in sustainability-and to leading by example-while being part of a vibrant team that is helping other companies become more sustainable, Accenture has a number of opportunities to join our growing Sustainability network. The work:
- Key Industries - Real Estate, Manufacturing, Transportation, Retail , Banking
- Use your expertise in cost transformation and enabling technologies, M& A or divestments
- Support clients and analyze their carbon footprint across scopes 1, 2, 3
- Prioritize decarbonization levers in line with clie nt focus and strategy
- Produce detailed transition roadmaps to implement decarbonization levers sequenced over time
- Lead engagements to help clients deploy net zero energy technologies and nature based to deliver year over year performance improvement in alignment with Science Based Targets.
- This could include:
-The design, develop and implement energy efficiency and renewable energy programs for buildings and facilities
-The reimagining of manufacturing in connection with our industry X approach that leverages digital twin technologies and other digital enablers
- Cost benefit analysis , ROI and risk analysis of implementing decarbonization levers
-The preparation, planning and business transformation o f partnerships and alliances needed to see net zero roadmaps implemented What you will be doing
What's in it for you?
- Collaborate with clients to orchestrate the deployment of circular business models
- Produce a robust business case that considers traditional investment returns along with financing models that support global orchestration of change
- Supporting knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Leading high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities.
Here's what you will need:
- Gain exposure to a range of new and emergent technologies as we are recognized as a global market leader in climate change and ESG services working with clients to reach their sustainability objectives
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience through formal and informal learning opportunities and have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
- Minimum 4 years EGS investment and business case definition
- Minimum 4 years financial analysis of circularity in heat materials, water usage and industrial/ manufacturing processes
- Minimum 4 years business model transformations to facilitate incorporation of circularity into a sustainability agenda
Bonus Points If:
- Minimum 4 years corporate strategy/ executive advisory in either/ or/ all - manufacturing, transportation, consumer goods, retail, agriculture, renewables
- You improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- You've gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them todesign business processes, lead design thinking workshops, develop business cases, deliver agile projects, and develop new operating models
- Comfortable leading presentations and facilitating workshops and large audiences
- Experienced in relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c suite executives
- Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Active thought leadership on End-to-End Decarbonization (Books, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Published Points of Views etc)
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
- Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
- Comfort leading presentations and facilitating workshops with large audiences
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $111,000 - $305,000 and information on benefits offered is here. COVID-19 update:
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process. What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement. Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.