Foxconn Wisconsin is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Director that will work as part of a team to provide guidance and leadership on maintaining sustainability and enforcement of EHS policies and regulations. Once a part of the team, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the Environmental Health and Safety in a production environment and have the opportunity to display critical thinking skills to expand your career in Smart Manufacturing.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and supervise activities of workers engaged in Environmental Health and Safety coordination
- Provide strategic vision and leadership while ensuring compliance and sustainability throughout manufacturing facilities
- Support EHS operations and staff to foster zero tolerance culture and ensure compliance
- Coordinate hazardous, universal and reusable/recyclable waste handling processes. Includes employee training, performing inspections, maintenance, and the oversite of waste pickups and waste management contractors
- Record and maintain EHS documentation, while enforcing EHS policies and regulations
- Engage in incident investigations and compile and submit statistical reports and updates
- Act as Project Site EHS Officer for projects
- Guide and recommend EHS activities and manage EHS data for periodic EHS regulatory documents.
- Support audit contractor and EHS policies and standards
- Interface with state and federal agencies such as State Environmental agencies, ISO, DOT, NFPA, NIOSH, EPA, ANSI and OSHA
- Comply with environmental management system for manufacturing facility
- Finish written programs as per regulatory authorities
- Suggest resources and solutions to execute EHS issues' improvements
- Investigate and inspect from federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- Strategize, review regulations, prepare EHS reports and renew applications
- Perform analytical research for process improvements
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis' for various roles throughout facility
- Review, audit and report various permits issued
- Other Duties as assigned
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
Reasons you should work at Foxconn Wisconsin & FII USA, Inc:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Basic life insurance and short-term disability coverage provided by employer.
- Supplemental life insurance and long-term disability coverage options available.
- 401K with employer contribution.
- Personal, Vacation, and Holiday paid time off for all full-time employees.
- On-site clinic available for all employees.
- Employees are continuously encouraged to learn and grow their careers in smart manufacturing.
About Foxconn Wisconsin & Fii USA, Inc:
Foxconn provides innovative design and Smart Manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii USA, Inc centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission!