Property Solutions, Inc, a leader in environmental and engineering consulting services, is growing and seeks an entry level Environmental Scientist
. We need motivated professionals to join us in a new phase of growth performing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs). This position will also include other site assessments that may include sampling air, water, material and soil.Responsibilities :
- Perform site visits, field observations, collect data, samples, and photos.
- Conduct subsurface investigations, UST closures, and various types of remediation's.
- Communicate with subcontractors, regulatory agents, tenants/owners and clients while out in the field.
- Manage tasks associated with the implementation of field activities and report preparation.
- Document thoroughly all field activities (i.e., prepare field notes, boring logs, chain of custody, photographs, and collect measurements and GPS coordinates).
- Interpret analytical data, prepare data tables, and summaries of findings.
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with the scope and within timeline for submittal to clients, and regulatory agencies; and
- Follow safety rules and guidelines for all projects.
. Requirements:Education/Experience required:
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences, or related science field.
- 2+ years of experience preferred in the areas of environmental engineering/science.
- Knowledge of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, and soil and groundwater investigations
- Technical writing abilities
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPPER preferred
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving history
- Attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and contribute to a team
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing work assignments required by clients
- Willingness to perform a variety of assignments on short notice and occasionally work outside of normal business hours
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Our full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package including optional Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Company provided Life and AD&D insurance plans, short & long-term disability programs, 401(k) retirement plan with Company match, paid time off and paid holidays. As we grow, so can you with the opportunity for advancement based on performance.
About Our Company Property Solutions team consists of environmental and engineering consultants providing professional and timely solutions since 1992.
Our strength lies in our ability to take complex real estate concerns and recommend pragmatic and comprehensive solutions in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on responsive, reliable, and cooperative communication with our clients throughout the entire project process. Our personal attention to every client on each project distinguishes us from other consulting firms.
Beginning July 23, 2021, Property Solutions requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 except those for whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted because a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, as required by law.EEO Statement:
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.